· Work closely with Japan onshore team to manage the financial aspects of Accenture engagements or contracts by executing appropriate financial procedures and providing advices along the contract life circle to internal stakeholders, with objectives of achievement of business and financial goals
· Supervise AEE CFM Japan team daily operation
· Ensure appropriate financial management and advices occur through the provision of CFM processes to external customers by identifying, applying and communicating financial best practices
· Supervise the AEE CFM Japan team in handing requests and daily routine tasks and ensure high quality deliverables;
· Ensure a smooth on-going operation by continuous efforts in maintaining an effective back up mechanism, effective knowledge management and capability building up, including keeping enhancing Japanese skills, financial skills, and other skills
· Play an active role in service management by designing, collecting, analyzing, presenting service metrics;
· Be responsible of continuous procedure improvement;
· Effective perform human resource recruitment, coaching, training, issue managing, conflict handling, and build a strong and stable work force
· Reports to: AEE JAPAN CFM Team Lead
· Accounting, Commerce and Business Bachelor’s Degree or above
· Advanced Japanese language skill is a must
· Good financial skills
· Clear client focus and service orientation,
· Strong Interpersonal Skill
· Advanced time management skills (self and others);
· Capable of planning team’s activities and prioritizing others work;
Work experience requirement
· Five or more years of specific experience in Finance work
· Experience in leading a medium size team (8-10 members) or larger
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.