Introducing the Accenture Microsoft Business Group
Accenture and Microsoft recently announced the launch of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG). The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance among Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining service capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients to digitally transform their businesses and gain competitive advantage through full leverage of the Microsoft eco-system. In fact, AMBG represents the largest partner investment in leveraging the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft technology to date and brings together the largest group of Microsoft solution experts in the world.
As part of AMBG, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies master their digital transformation journey with Microsoft. The team is growing rapidly and need to recruit inspiring business technology advisors and expert engineers with a passion for shaping, selling and delivering transformational solutions that make a real difference for our clients.
About your future role:
As an Experience & Innovation Designer in the AMBG Advisory team, you’ll play a key role in in shaping, selling and delivering end to end transformation programs leveraging Microsoft Technologies throughout the project lifecycle.
You will act as an expert for business design using collaborative and service design methods to quickly explore and create business models and value propositions helping clients to realize the option value of the Microsoft Product Platform across their operating and business model. In that capacity you will be facilitating experience centric solution design across all levels of the organization.
A creative business professional with a passion for bringing innovative business and service solutions to life by putting human experiences at the core of your work.
You know how to create differentiated and meaningful experiences accelerating the adoption of Microsoft technologies as part of client e2e transformation programs. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
· Use digital prototyping and storytelling techniques to quickly validate and iterate ideas and concepts with stakeholders.
· Facilitate co-creative sessions to define a future human and brand experience-led vision and the steps required to realize it.
· Use tools like Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition to answer key questions of how a new business, product or service will work.
· Integrate robust financial modeling to determine how value is created.
· Work in an Agile Sprints, with multidisciplinary, self-organizing teams.
· Define fast experiments that are results oriented and answer specific questions.
· Assess the impact, write business cases, and contribute to the creation of business transformation and service roadmaps
· Fuse design principles with scientific methods to adapt to each projects objectives and needs.
· Facilitate client and internal teams on projects of varying size and scope – helping to define and execute transformation roadmaps
· Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
· Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
· Build relevant relationships with the broader Accenture and Avanade experience design and innovation communities.
Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel
CAREER LEVEL 7
· Minimum 5 years of consulting and/or marketing experience in a professional services/consulting or agency setting at the intersection of business and technology
· Minimum 3 years of experience in innovation management, human centric design and/or business design
· Demonstrated experience in Design Thinking Methodologies and other creative tools & methods such as user research (ie: ethnographic research, generative research, site studies), customer journeys, business model canvas, personas, etc.
· Proficient in agile ways of working and modern collaboration principles
· Confident presenting to and working directly with the C-Suite and an experienced storyteller able to explain complex concepts to all types of stakeholders
· Proven people developer with a passion for managing and growing teams
· Bachelor/University degree
Bonus points if:
• Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
• Prior experience working on large transformational projects in a consulting environment and specifically with Microsoft Cloud Technologies
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity)
- Experience leading and mentoring high performing teams
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to build strong internal network/relationships within the eco-system
- Understanding of multicultural teams
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
- Fluency in multiple foreign languages
You will be challenged by:
• Working as part of our newly created Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
• Delivering truly innovative work on the back of emergent technologies
• Working in multidisciplinary teams across diverse geographic locations
• Teaming with high caliber Accenture, Avanade and Microsoft colleagues
• Leveraging the full power of the Accenture and Avanade global capabilities
• Being part of a fast-paced environment with the continuous need to learn, grow and excel
What’s in it for you?
When joining us, you will be part of a global network with the opportunity to be a pioneer and build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions and strategies leveraging Microsoft Technologies. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem. Go as far as your ambition takes you with near-limitless opportunities to advance your career with comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support. Lead and innovate with a diverse, committed team in an inclusive and creative environment. Experience the sheer variety of work we do, which provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.