Provide financial transaction processing and accounting support to Accenture internal clients. It is responsible for the management, coordination and delivery of several aspects of general ledger and fixed assets accounting, cash accounting, intercompany accounting in accordance with US GAAP, local GAAP and Accenture Policy as well as balance sheet reconciliation, financial analysis, tax, V&A accounting, month/quarter/year end closing and reporting, audit support.
Key Responsibilities – General Accounting
- Responsible for the reconciliation and analysis of various balance sheet accounts
- Perform monthly analysis of data within accounts and determine issues for follow up
- Work with Accounts Payable and/or Payroll to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with tax group to ensure that taxes are booked correctly
- Process adjusting entries as required
- Prepare account reconciliations for an assigned portfolio of Legal Entities or specific accounts, and submit for supervisor review
- Obtain all necessary backup and justification for account balances
- Propose and pursue any necessary adjustments to account balances to ensure that they are compliant with Accenture policy and US GAAP
- Provide month-end pre-close analysis and commentary for account balance movement and totals
- Deal with Bank and SAFE related matters
- Inter company reconciliations, report consolidation, data analysis etc.Prepare quarterly analysis of select balance sheet accounts for use by Country Controller’s Group in evaluating the validity of the quarter end balances
- Partner with Finance contact(s) to review account reconciliations and provide assistance and guidance in recording accounting transactions where necessary
- Develop a clear understanding of the business transactions and processes to aid reconciliation procedures and to provide value added advice to Finance contact(s)
- Develop understanding of the internal systems and business transactions that impact accounts
- Prepare Financial statements according to country statutory standards and requirements, cope with external auditors on FS preparations and filling, as well as presentations to leadership when necessary.
- Responsible for Tax compliance processes including regular accruals, true ups, Tax returned quires and reporting on VAT, WHT and different tax stream of each country.
- Manage other General Accounting Processes such like Fixed Asset Accounting, Lease Accounting, Payroll Accounting, Bank Accounting, V&A Accounting, etc. processing and relevant analysis.
- Executing Accenture Internal Control and ensure Compliance with related Accounting standards.
- Others Country financials support related tasks such like cost rates support, cost analysis/controls etc.
Reports to: China Country Controllership
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.