Provides support directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the execution of sizable commercial contracts with normal complexity, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Lead the Contract Management Practice in assigned Client Engagement team. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation. Establish and maintain the practical contractual governance and contract management process within Client Engagement team. Provide contracting support to enable the sales. Support Client Engagement team to reach commercial and financial success by smart management of contract. Design the report and communicate with business/Contract Management leadership on contract management status, risks and issues escalation or resolution.
· Take ownership of all contract management responsibilities within a large account or take sole ownership of one or more medium size contracts.
· Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained, and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
· Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
· Provides negotiation support as required
· Independently designs or applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
· Independently tailor standard contract management process according to engagement situation to secure the contract compliance management
· Engaged in business development activities and provide contractual related support.
· Identify commercial or contractual lever to support account or project team to drive the commercial success.
· Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
· Lead and coach small group of junior team members to support the assigned accounts/portfolio
· Reports to: CSG Contract Management Lead
· Supervises: May support or directly supervisor junior contract specialists within the team.
· External Relationships: Interface with client procurement/PMO/ finance/legal personnel
· Education: College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
· Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) is a plus
· Work Experience: above 8 years’ experience in the contract management/ procurement/ legal/Commercial field.
· Work Requirements: Travel as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Strong commercial/ contracting acumen and can provide good judgement between Business requirements and risk mitigation.
· Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
· Logical and structure thinking
· Good internal/external stakeholder management and influence skill
· Work under pressure and time sensitivity, being a quick learner
· Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
· Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.