- Web Builder/Attendee Manager role
- Consult with ANZ M&E Planners and Event Owners on Cvent site functionality and features.
- Develop, maintain, and provide technical and event building support to ANZ M&E Planners and Event Owners.
- Build, edit and maintain online registration sites using Cvent’s FLEX registration technology.
- Responsible for working closely with the ANZ Meetings & Events Team and customers to build, test, and modify event websites and mobile event apps both quickly and error free.
- Set up and distribute email content, including registration site, invitations, event reminders, registration confirmations, and update communications as applicable.
- Work closely alongside Marketing team to design and layout options that are brand compliant.
• Provide ANZ Meeting Planners / Event Owners with event reporting. Create / Park / Modify reports as needed, including RSVP updates on a regular basis.
- Stay current with technology platform updates and changes, communicating with ANZ Meetings & Events Team as necessary.
- Maintain and execute the communications plan for each event. Send subsequent waves of invitations and all other attendee communications.
- Provide attendee management support for larger programs when required.
- Manage attendee changes to their rsvps.
• Manage site updates.
• Manage rooming lists.
• Conduct post event tasks.
• Understand the Cvent meeting request form.
- CSAT results
- Provide CSAT survey results in a presentable format on a monthly basis.
- Venue sourcing (erfp)
- Conduct venue sourcing via the Cvent erfp functionality for larger events. We are yet to use this feature.
- Pull weekly events report, review, highlight missing/incorrect data and send to the relevant team members.
- New Suppliers
· Ability to load new suppliers into mySupplier set up
· Maintain ANZ Meetings & Events suppliers so they are not deleted from the system
- EFT payments
- Process any EFT payments for ANZ Meetings & Event team as required.
- Amex reconciliation
· Process the finance payment
· Maintain the restaurant and bar guide
· This involves updating the master file we currently maintain.
· Add in new options that are sent monthly from the ANZ Meetings & Events team.
· On a 6 monthly basis ensure that the master file is up to date and all restaurants and bars listed are still open and details are correct.
EVENTS WRAP UP
· Compile Cvent attendee registration reports for events that utilize the Cvent registration system.
· Compile summary powerpoints with photos and text to showcase events. Examples can be provided. These are done on an ad-hoc basis to summerize the event with photos and minimal text.
· Compile feedback survey results into a reportable format. Examples can be provided
- Experience working in Cvent (desired)
- Experience in meetings & events industry preferred (desired)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and the ability to quickly adapt to new technology; strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines/support multiple teammates simultaneously
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize high volume workload, and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously.
- Good financial acumen including budget management & understanding of financial reporting.
- Project management skills preferable.
- Experience in a corporate environment preferable.
- Ability to adapt to change and use problem solving skills to overcome unexpected things that may arise.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.