The Analyst’s responsibility is to be a New Business/Non-New Business handler: be responsible for processing a high volume of time sensitive business or non-business related inquiries which are received through external clients' cold calls, Accenture's official website, direct e-mails, and Accenture's WeChat and Sina Weibo accounts。
New Business/Non-New Business Handler
The analyst will need to follow a set of predefined processes for each inquiry:
- Answer ACD calls from external customer in a consistent manner
- Identify, pre-qualify, track, and report new business opportunities
- Documentation of each inquiry on Siebel system
- Communications of the qualified business inquiry to the appropriate contact within Accenture
- Regular follow-up with relevant industry leaders on each inquiry's status until it wins/loses
- Regular reports Generation and Delivery
· Continuous liaisons with local/global AD team and Marketing team on process updates and other activities
Continuous Improvement (Processes and SLA’s)
- Maintaining an above standard ACD call answer rate (>95%)
- Following the global SLA with each inquiry by guaranteeing timely response to all contacts
- Make recommendations on process improvements
- Sustain a sound level of knowledge of Accenture’s organization and its primary offerings
- Have a clear mind in classifying different OG's and industries within Accenture
- Improves overall win rates by better qualifying leads up front and sooner eliminating low win probability opportunities from the pipeline
- Reply customers within 2 business days.
- Global Random Quality Review
- Monthly SAP Analysis
- Monthly AD Report
- Monthly GC Marketing Report
- AD Global Monthly Report
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience
- Prefer 1-2 years customer service or call center related experience
- Honest, loyal, warm-hearted, open-minded and dedicate to work.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Fluency in English
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, including Excel, Access and Word), Siebel knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility and teaming skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong telephone etiquettes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.