· Perform the functions of VAT responsibilities for China VAT process supported to ensure successful achievement of business and financial goals
· Work with VAT specialist on VAT daily process performance
· Administrative daily duties around the VAT reports upload and receipt collection
· Collect system issues and enhancement idea
· Adjust journal entry in SAP
· Cooperate with compliance auditors to solve VAT receipt issues
· Assist in implementation of VAT operational improvements as required
· Participation in VAT related training programs
AEE CHINA Time and Expenses Scope of Processes
· Manage MYTE software for Greater China to facilitate the collection of Time and Expense reporting for all employees
· Management of documentation for expenses submitted by individuals
· Generate and follow up on missing expense envelop on a semi-monthly basis
· Pre-pay audit of expenses identifying and investigating major anomalies
· Post-pay audit of expenses focusing on compliance and business appropriateness. Compliance focusing on matching of receipts to amounts claimed on expense report; validity of receipts; correct use of exchange rates; etc. Business appropriateness focusing on those expenses that are not justified per Accenture policy
· Understanding of appropriate statutory provisions for each country in Asia Pacific in relation to time and expense reporting
· Collation of policy questions relating to internal Accenture to pass onto appropriate financial accounting policy experts as appropriate
· Adhoc presentations and analysis as required
· AEE CHINA Time and Expenses VAT Specialist
· PC Skills (Basic to Intermediate Excel, Word and email)
· Basic analytical Skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Organizational Skills
· Fluent English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.