· Commerce / Business / Accounting Bachelor’s Degree
· Five to Eight years’ experience in financial accounting and process
· PC Skills (Advanced Excel, Word and email)
· Project Management Skills
· Analytical Skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Organisational Skills
· Management Skills
· English oral, written and reading skills – Intermediate to Advanced
· Asia Pacific statutory knowledge of expense classifications (Optional but an advantage)
Manage the implementation of T&E VAT process and control the on-going operations to ensure successful achievement of business and financial goals
40% of Time Focused on Management VAT Process and On-Going Operations
· Develop implementation plans for VAT processes
· Execute implementation to ensure success against defined service levels
· Recruit and train finance professionals to deliver and execute the VAT processes
· Communicate with technical team to solve issue and provide enhancement points
· Supervise VAT related system performance and issue
· Analysis, development of recommendations and presentation of VAT service metrics and process improvements to the Time and Expense executive leadership and local controller lead.
60% of Time Focused on VAT Reporting
· Generate monthly VAT reporting
· Communicate with local controller on VAT refundable items
· Track refundable items status and estimate potential risk
· Work with local controller to enhance the process and reporting, communicating financial best practices
· Perform quality assurance, follow up the actions to guarantee process and data quality
AEE CHINA Time and Expenses Scope of Processes
· Manage myTE software for Greater China to facilitate the collection of Time and Expense reporting for all employees
· Upload information from myTE to Accenture’s financial accounting system
· Management of documentation for expenses submitted by individuals
· Generate and follow up on missing time reports on a semi-monthly basis
· Manage the process of clearance of time and expense suspense generated by incorrect charge codes on myTE reports
· Processing of time report adjustments for prior periods
· Pre pay audit of expenses identifying and investigating major anomalies
· Post pay audit of expenses focusing on compliance and business appropriateness. Compliance focusing on matching of receipts to amounts claimed on expense report; validity of receipts; correct use of exchange rates; etc. Business appropriateness focusing on those expenses that are not justified per Accenture policy.
· Understanding of appropriate statutory provisions for in relation to time and expense reporting
· Collation of policy questions relating to internal Accenture to pass onto appropriate financial accounting policy experts as appropriate
· Adhoc presentations and analysis as required.
· AEE CHINA Time and Expense executive leadership
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.