- Act as a business advisor to Accenture Leadership and positively impact the shaping of transactions for Accenture’s largest engagements, ranging from outsourcing and complex consulting engagements to merger and acquisition transactions, the creation of new businesses such as joint ventures and operating companies and alliances
- Lead all aspects of deal structuring activities, applying independent thinking, commercial and analytical skills to influence the creation of compelling business cases and financial value propositions for clients and Accenture
- Identify and lead profitable growth opportunities through inorganic means such as acquisitions or joint ventures
- Demonstrate strong leadership attributes and the potential to reach Accenture Leadership positions
- Evaluate financial investment performance, create valuation models, pricing models and perform market and competitive assessments which support Accenture’s investment decision and ensure that deals are priced appropriately
- Drive commercial and financial rigor by adhering to regulatory and organizational principles
- Work closely with Accenture teams including sales, solution, operating units leadership, growth platform leadership, client financial management teams, corporate controllership, legal and global tax to achieve the optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and the client for all proposed deal structures
- May act as a functional lead
- Accountable for all aspects of a portfolio as delegated by senior leadership
- Support senior leadership on high profile and complex deals and their negotiation
- May act as deal captain for inorganic transactions
- Will manage a large portfolio with specific pipeline metrics as defined in scope of work
- May have country, hub location, operating groups or geographic unit specific responsibilities
- Contribute to CDTS capabilities and operations and to thought leadership on emerging trends in the industry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other Business-related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Pricing & Costing of Accenture Consulting and Outsourcing Transactions
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced knowledge in Financial Modeling
- Proficient Knowledge of Accenture’s Financial Policies
- Flexibility to travel for business at short notice
Good to have
- Professional Accounting qualification preferred, e.g. CPA, MBA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA”
- Experience in Managing a team of Specialists or Analysts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.