The AEE Finance Specialist is a key member of the Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) Finance team responsible for providing business and financial advisory support to the China Finance Lead as well as the Global. This involves driving the annual and quarterly forecasting cycles, monthly financial reporting, execution of the AEE economic model, business case preparation and ad-hoc cost analysis.
- Responsible for the annual Planning and Quarterly Forecasting processes for the region including the development and maintenance of tools, consolidation and analysis of submissions to Corporate.
- Responsible for monthly reporting pack including Executive, Management & Specific ad-hoc analysis and presentation of financial results to leadership.
- Responsible for Financial Business Cases and Costs/Benefits Analysis related to internal Cost Mgmt. Initiatives
- Provide Finance advisory support to various Global & local Leadership initiatives
- Collaborate effectively with the other members of the AEE Global Finance team across the locations as well as with other key internal Stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc cost analysis to effectively support Leadership decisions
- Management of Cost allocations to internal clients and supported GUs/Countries in line with existing AEE Economic model and principles
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
Knowledge and Skills
Operations: An understanding and awareness of Shared Services operating models and the customers that our service delivery organizations support in order to operate effectively and to be able to provide the business advice to the leadership team and their customers on all financial related matters. The role also requires a high degree of flexibility on working hours to support Global Corporate deadlines and interaction with resources in all regions
Professional Skills: Advanced MS Excel Skills (VBA knowledge +), Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent Oral and written Communication (English skills), SAP experience preferred.
- Education: Degree Level Educated (ACCA, Finance and Accounting preferred);
- Necessary Work Experience: + 5 Years Finance/Management Accounting experience and/or relevant Accenture Accounting experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.