Perform the functions of the Time and Expense responsibilities for countries supported to ensure
the successful achievement of business and financial goals.
Experience / Knowledge Required
· Commerce / Business / Accounting Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 3 years commercial experience in a business environment
· PC Skills (Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word and email)
· Advanced Analytical Skills
· Advanced Interpersonal Skills
· Advanced Organizational Skills
· Japanese oral and written skills
30% of Time Providing Financial Leadership
- Analysis, development of recommendations and presentation of service metrics and process improvements to the AEE China executive leadership.
· Participation in training programmers
- Assist T&E leads on regular administration works, for example, monthly meetings, access control review, etc.
- Take responsibility of communications with country stakeholders and address issues
70% of Time Focused on On-Going Operations of the AEE China Time and Expenses Team
- Work within the AEE China Time and Expenses team to improve performance and address issues
- Ensure appropriate financial management and advice occurs through the provision of Time and Expenses processes to internal customers by identifying, applying and communicating financial best practices
- Supervise and manage the daily activities of the T&E audit team. This includes ensuring all issues / queries are processed in a timely manner, resolving any problems that may occur and escalation of any issues that arise appropriately.
- Implementation of operational improvements as required.
AEE China Time and Expenses Scope of Processes
- Manage myTE software for Japan to facilitate the collection of Time and Expense reporting for all employees
- Upload information from myTE to Accenture’s financial accounting system
- Management of documentation for expenses submitted by individuals
- Generate and follow up on missing time report
- Pre pay audit of expenses identifying and investigating major anomalies
- Post pay audit of expenses focusing on compliance and business appropriateness. Compliance focusing on matching of receipts to amounts claimed on expense report; validity of receipts; correct use of exchange rates; etc.
· Understanding of appropriate statutory provisions for Japan in relation to time and expense reporting
- Collation of policy questions relating to internal Accenture to pass onto appropriate financial accounting policy experts as appropriate
- Ad hoc presentations and analysis as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.