The Space Optimizer is responsible for maximizing the utilization of local workspace on a daily and weekly basis. The Space Optimizer provides information and advice regarding the effective use of workspace resulting in improved workspace efficiency.
- Gather information from a variety of sources to maintain data integrity of space utilization tools.
- Track space changes and special space considerations.
- Answer Japanese call, handle email query.
- Produce reports outlining space utilization metrics and provide relevant commentary on utilization figures.
- May create models to forecast space requirements.
- Understand Shared Services policies and procedures.
- Understand factors affecting space usage in different buildings.
- Liaise with space planning exercises – advising on suitable space allocations for various groups.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Reports to: Reservation Supervisor
External Relationships: N/A
Education: To be determined by geography.
Work Experience: Previous customer service experience required.
Work Requirements: Overtime may be required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Commitment to accuracy. Attention to detail is essential.
- Fluent Japanese and Basic English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.