Provides support to the Global and/or Regional Service Center team to enable the administration of government, international, and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, maintaining associated documentation, and other duties as may be assigned.
· Provide support to Greater China Transaction Contracting team;
· Handle and review various legal documents, such as, NDAs, Subcontractor Agreements, Proposals, Interim Agreements, Change Orders, etc.
· Provide wide range of support to different industries and operating groups
· Quick review of documents because of the volume of work being given to LGSC;
· Participation with Global and/or Regional Service Center teams to support contract and subcontract compliance;
· May generate reports required to monitor contract compliance;
· Assists in identifying contract management issues and proposing solutions for approval
· Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
· Provides negotiation support as required;
· Independently works at smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
· Independently applies the Service Centers tools and techniques to assigned projects;
· May support training activities for Service Centers personnel; and
· May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.
· Reports to: Associate Contract Manager in Service Centre
· Supervises: May Supervise Level 10/11 personnel
· External Relationships: May interface with client procurement personnel
· Education: College degree required, with legal or commercial background preferred
· Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification are a plus
· Work Experience:
o Minimum 2 years’ experience in the contract management/procurement/legal/finance field.
o Must be at least 18 months at level if the candidate applies through IJP.
· Work Requirements: Travel as required and can start immediately after acceptance of job offer
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Proficient in Chinese and English language, both oral and written business language
· Understands basic contracting principles
· Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
· Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
· Able to apply sound business judgment
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.