Global Mobility is a service delivery function within Accenture which provides end-to-end support to our employees traveling or transferring on any cross-border travel/assignment. An Immigration Analyst within Global Mobility is responsible for providing immigration service and advice to employees’ requests, ensuring Turnaround Time & Quality of service, maintaining and updating all Accenture systems in time as instructed. Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers and other related teams.
- Assist with supervisor and team lead on internal project/initiatives as requested
- Increase customers’ satisfaction on the delivery of service
- Provide knowledge and special skills sharing within team
- Understand global as well as local relocation & transfer policies & assist resources in understanding the policies
- Set up a new international assignment in host location & assist travelers with their movement
- Hands on working on People Mobility Gateway (PMG) tool to record pre-assignment to post assignment activities
- Prepare various documents for VISA processing, foreign assignments etc. as required
- Coordinate with immigration vendor wherever required
- Assist with related special projects and various operational tasks as needed
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports as requested
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them
- Participate in the knowledge exchange and service review
- Develop understanding of the internal systems and Accenture's global policies as applicable to international assignments and permanent transfers
- evelop ability to effectively communicate with customer and other teams
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- People Mobility Service Delivery (PMSD) Teams
- Human Resource (HR), Time & Expense (TE) Teams
- Immigration Vendors
Qualifications and Experiences
- University degree or equivalent higher education qualification (preferably in English, HR or Business related disciplines
- Good team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good organization skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of visa and immigration application processes (preferred, not mandatory)
- At least 2 year experience in immigration, customer services, shared service, HR or relevant fields
- Multi National Corporation experiences preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.