· Be responsible for the detailed process execution in accordance with USGAAP, local GAAP and Accenture policy;
· Provide end to end assistant to enforce financial positions and streamline the procedure in line with the global practice.
· Analyzing Trading Partner report to ensure no imbalanced TP issue for all countries in Intercompany payable/receivable, revenue/cost accounts.
· Calculate intercompany withholding tax and value added tax in accordance with the local tax policy as well as global tax practice;
· Conduct IC90 Intercompany payable/receivable monthly variance analysis.
· Assist with the resolution of queries from controllership relating to the specific tax imposed;
· Prepare open item reconciliation for the countries which are not settling invoices on regular basis;
· Help country personnel answer questions related to Intercompany transactions;
· Offer interpretation and guidance regarding the Intercompany contracts;
· Execute exception and past due report for outstanding invoices;
· Prepare customized invoices to meet specific country requirements;
· Maintain Intercompany Contract repository;
· Implement transfer pricing updates into SAP;
· Monitor the clearing account to make sure the reasonability of the balance;
· Assist team lead to maintain high-quality performance.
Reports to: AEE-Dalian ICG Supporting Team Lead
Must Have Skills/Qualifications (in order of priority)
· Undergraduate Degree in Accounting / Finance or related major.
· 2 + years working experience in accounting roles.
· Good English writing and oral communication skills.
· Analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
· Good technical skills with MS Excel and Outlook.
· Experience working with SAP R/3, or similar systems.
Nice To Have Skills/Qualifications:
· Familiarity with intercompany billed model.
· Familiarity with the methodology of withholding tax, value added tax and country specific tax.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.