Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00700852 00700852_en
executive support to various executives with complex organizational
responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet
goals and may work in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act
as a liaison between the executives and their organization. Support the
operations of the local office.
Talent Segment: Workplace Management & Solutions
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
· Compile, process and analyze data based on research objectives and prepare reports
· Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive). Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
· Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive
· Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
· Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports)
· Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture’s tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes in order to support Accenture’s overall strategy
· Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their Executive Support Associates
· Record and monitor work requests into the tracking tool in a timely manner according to local capabilities and guidelines
· May be responsible for coordinating the activities of other Executive Support Associates/Analysts for their team, this is defined as assigning tasks in a structured and formal way and on a regular basis.
· May anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
· May prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from Executive and/or support from other individuals or service departments, as necessary
· May review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate
· May manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed
· May provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives’ representative to independently handle calls
· May maintain contact and email distribution lists
Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
· Requires analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
· Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
· Requires moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
· Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
· Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.