Job Location: Beijing
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00700847 00700847_en
· Work within the CFM team to improve performance and address issues.
· Ensure appropriate financial analysis
· Implementation of operational improvements as required.
· Commerce / Business / Accounting Bachelor’s Degree and above
· Finance working experience over 3-5 years
· PC Skills (Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word and email)
· Analytical Skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Organizational Skills
· Understand the company business, familiar with variance tools to support the project financial calculation and forecasting;
· Review and check the pricing of prospect customer engagement, to meet the targeted margin of the engagement;
· Create the charge code for the set won project, followed by budget monitoring, forecast accuracy at project level;
· Prepare the monthly package for project manager and CFM supervisor for consolidation;
· Address the financial management issue to the supervisor, to improve the project financials or process;
· Cost management and correction to ensure the project financial accuracy;
· Working capital position analysis, include Inventory / Receivable aging analysis;
· Adhoc presentations and analysis as required.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.