Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
- Process and code invoices in accordance with Accenture and client invoicing procedures and controls to ensure the team achieve their SLA targets
- Proactively identify issues and escalate the same
- Ensure internal process controls are adhered to and ensure all trackers and other metrics are updated from time to time.
- Ensure appropriate action is taken on invoices on hold and resolved as per the process requirements.
- Ensure process documents are up-to-date and version control is applied as appropriate.
- Ensure all customer/ client queries are responded & resolved within the stipulated Turn around Time (TAT)
- Ensure all statutory records are maintained as per client’s requirements.
- Ensure appropriate action is taken on Non-Invoice documents such as statements, returned checks etc.
- Ensure all un-invoiced receipts (UIR) are resolved on a timely basis.
- Identifying Areas of process improvements involving tangible benefits as defined by the organization.
- Demonstrating Accenture Professional Behaviours
- Ensure all HR activities such as self assessments, development plan etc are completed on time.
- Act as a backup to the subject matter expert by gaining knowledge on all areas of P2P.
- Understand the customer and internal performance requirements of the processes delivered by the delivery location (as documented in the relevant process SIPOC)
- Understand process input and output requirements and take continuous and pro-active steps to monitor and control them as appropriate to meet performance and customer requirements
- Ensure high degree of compliance to the documented processes delivered such as adhering to the defined Standard Work Instructions (SWIs) and Local Work Instructions (LWIs) as appropriate
- Support the implement assigned process metrics collection, reporting, process risks mitigating actions, controls
- Uses and maintains process maps, appropriately identifying inputs, outputs, roles and responsibilities
- Participate in process risk management discussions to identify and address manageable process risks, providing input as a subject matter expert
- Adhere to the defined Visual Management Plan and continuously make improvements to realize it’s stated objectives
- Participates in team meetings (MOS) to review and execute work planned to help realize it’s stated objectives
- Participate in the definition of current process performance baseline metrics (as defined in Metrics Data Collection Plan)
- Ensure adherence to the defined process change control is followed.
- SAP experience is a plus