Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00691165 00691165_en
Portfolio Management & Delivery Specialist
Support the overall financial management
including planning, forecasting and analysis support. Assist leadership as the
primary finance contact point and a business advisor by providing financial
insights, management information, scenario planning and solutions. Work
collaboratively with different functions and business operations teams to
optimize profitability and to manage risk across the client portfolio and
Talent Segment: Finance
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Support leadership on key decision by providing data and recommendations to aid decision making with focus on revenue and profitability improvement actions, as well as cost management including business development, market development
· Provide advice to help achieve targets and alert the growth platform leadership and global finance leadership of significant issue working collaboratively with stakeholders to address the issues
· Assist leaders in forecasting between operating group and growth platform for providing regular points of view for landing projections for sales, revenue and Client Controllable Income
· Prepare, analyze and monitor annual noncontract cost plans and quarterly forecasts including business development, market development & investment and net operations for a complete non contract cost view of the growth platform
· Analyze and monitor cost to serve metrics, interface with operating unit finance and operations leadership in this area and collaborate to maximize client/contract profitability
· Analyze and monitor pipeline of opportunities for the growth platform, provide insights on trends, and various pipeline key performance indicators and health metrics
· Administer local compensation affordability modeling to set direction in the annual process to determine how to achieve affordable labor cost
· Report actual results versus plan and forecast, highlighting exception areas and identifying corrective actions
· Implement corrective actions impacting growth platform profitability
· Provide financial reporting and ad hoc financial analysis and support as needed for growth platform client financials and non-contract costs
· Work with human resources and business operations on reviewing productivity reporting and providing recommendations to leadership
· Work with country controllership on cost rate and load factor management and approvals
· Ensure compliance with US GAAP and Accenture policies In the event of an acquisition;
· Support successful integration of acquisition target financials onto SAP as well as operationalizing and tracking against the acquisition business case
· Implement strong accounting skill set, you will work with local controllership and other global entities in managing the acquired balance sheet and our net working capital position
· Interface directly with CFM support to ensure end-to-end coverage, in particular identifying any early indicators of delivery issues (e.g. cost overrun; expenses; unrealistic estimated time for completions) and this is particularly critical of all legacy contracts brought over from the acquired entity
· Analyze and report against the impact of the acquisition on the integrated business case, relying on regional growth and other “proxy” key performance indicators and metrics
objectives shown below are specific to this role. If you are in this role,
these objectives will appear in myPerformance as a starting point for setting
your objectives, using the
Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
· Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
· Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
· Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Skills and Proficiency Expectations
Below are the skills and minimum levels of proficiency (or depth of skill) that employees in this role are expected to possess. Adaptations to these criteria apply in some countries.
Expected Proficiency Level
Budgeting and Forecasting
P4 - Expert
P4 - Expert
P2 - Intermediate
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.