The Accenture Procurement Greater China Country Lead will provide Sourcing and Category Management activities, in conjunction with the Dalian (China) Sourcing Support “off-shore” team.
- To manage and lead a team of Procurement professionals performing both Operational Procurement and Sourcing & Category Management functions across all categories.
- To develop and implement sourcing strategies, through the execution of standardised strategic sourcing processes in Greater China on the basis of identified savings opportunities and the requirements of the business.
- To create and manage agreements for the provision of specific goods or services in line with the business needs of the client. To strive for best value for money solutions, and achieve maximum cost saving potential, tendering, negotiation, agreement award and agreement management.
- To develop relationships with key client groups at all levels across the Accenture business.
- To implement Supplier Relationship Management principles to ensure ongoing optimization of supply.
- To support the all commodities in Greater China.
To partner with global category directors to develop and execute global strategy / initiatives.
Provide procurement and product/service expertise for the spend categories in scope. Seek out procurement solutions, working in partnership with suppliers and Accenture Procurement customers, to deliver significant cost reduction and/or service improvement opportunities. These will include but not be limited to:
- Profile Category, Plan & Report;
- Manage Demand;
- Perform Industry Analysis;
- Reach Agreed Sourcing Strategies
- Screen Suppliers, Build Selection Criteria & Perform Supplier Analysis.
- Conduct RFP’s Review Bids.
- Build Negotiation Plans And Execute
- Manage Contract Process
- Manage Supplier Relationship
The Greater China Country Lead will be responsible for ensuring appropriate processes are in place so that:
- Purchase Requests created are in accordance with the Accenture Procurement supply strategies and Accenture Policy.
- Purchase Requests are issued to Supplier with required Product / Services specifications required for Supplier to accurately fulfill Purchase Request
- Any issues with Supplier fulfillment are managed professionally and in a timely fashion.
- Invoicing issues and queries are handles competently, efficiently and effectively
- Continuous improvements to the Operational Purchasing process are sought and implemented as appropriate