Global Mobility is a service delivery function within Accenture which provides end-to-end support to our employees traveling or transferring on any cross-border, people mobility policy. A Global Medical Insurance analyst within Global Mobility supports the Global medical insurance process by making the enrollment/termination for Accenture employees on cross-border assignments, solving employees’ queries on the insurance, also support queries regarding international travel and medical insurance.
· Focus on the Global Medical Insurance Process, participate in team initiatives for process improvement, make suggestions on process improvements & development of internal tools
· Increase clients’ satisfaction
· Work independently and serve as an active team player responsible for the producing the weekly enrollment/Termination reports compiling data from various systems, ensuring all eligible assignees are included in or excluded from the Plan.
· Accountable for ensuring the accuracy of the reports, and meeting all deliverable requirements
· Ensure timely review of work files, and follow-up on outstanding issues and actionable items
· Respond to the requests about the medical insurance, providing data requested or help on their medical insurance matters.
· Communicate with our Insurance vendor to ensure all the enrollment and termination are done accurately and timely.
· Work with other functions / teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
· Report issues, projects, and processing status to team leads timely.
· Develop understanding of the internal systems and Accenture's global policies as applicable to cross border assignments and permanent transfers
· evelop ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams
· Contribute to a positive work environment
· GM Service Delivery Teams
· Global Benefit team
· Vendor Cigna
· Accenture Cross-border assignees
Qualifications and Experience
· Proficiency with standard Microsoft applications (Advanced Excel, VBA, Access, Word and Outlook) plus job specific tools (Service Now, SAP)
· Self-starter, good analytical and time management skills
· Good Oral and Written Communication skills in English
· Customer service skills
· Good knowledge of project management (PMP, Green Belt preferred)
- Total experiences of 2-3 years desired. Relevant Insurance experience preferred.
- Multi National Corporation experiences preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.