Job Location: Dalian
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00684059 00684059_en
Support a variety of space management programs and services for Australia. Assist in delivery of all space management and related services (e.g. project or group seat allocations, space allocations, workspace hoteling, conference room bookings, etc), with the primary focus on achieving optimal seat and space utilization, while considering the varied requirements of all workforces.
· Support space management activities across multiple locations to meet business objectives
· Collect, compile and analyze space capacity management data. Prepare statistical and narrative program reports
· Support the space capacity management daily operations
· Support the business cases development for space capacity management programs and related projects
· Support communication and change management plans as appropriate, to successfully introduce, implement and sustain changes in space capacity management programs
· May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (50% or more of their time.)
· May direct the work of other Workplace Solutions personnel
May Develop and
implement space capacity management tracking and reporting
· May develop or assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures, to ensure efficient implementation and execution of space capacity management programs
· Requires analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
· Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
· Reports to:
AEE China Workplace ANZ team Lead
· External Relationships:
Australia Space Management team
Qualifications and Experiences
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.