The role is for an OSP Analyst who will provide, with close supervision from the FS Japan CSG OSP and FS AAPAC OU OSP, guidance and support for operations processes and tools, helping to execute business processes effectively. Note: OSP support assignments may vary based on the needs of the business.
You will be part of the Dalian Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) team, reporting to the FS AAPAC OSP Lead. You will work locally with the Japan OSP, and with other AEE team members, also in Dalian. You will also work occasionally with FS AAPAC CSG and OU Management, including the FS AAPAC OU Operations Manager. You will be provided with a high degree of training, advice and support during your initial 6 months with the team, and on an ongoing basis as required after that. You will ultimately be expected to provide support to and occasional back-up coverage for FS AAPAC CSG OSPs, as well as support to client teams and leadership. You will primarily work in the FS Japan CSG since it is the largest CSG in the FS AAPAC OU, but you may also support the other CSGs or handle tasks at the OU level on an as-needed basis.
- Provide sales process support to client teams, entity leadership and other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas
- Understand global and entity policies and apply them correctly to real-life business situations
- Occasionally, as back-up for the lead OSPs, manage business meetings (new business meetings/strategy reviews) for the entity including preparing agenda, advising client teams on required materials, preparing minutes of meeting, facilitating processes so that decisions are obtained during the allotted time, record decisions in the appropriate system(s) and follow-up on action items
- Contribute to sales process knowledge and expertise during meetings and collaborative work efforts
- Help provide opportunity management tool and process training to end-users at all levels to ensure sales processes are executed appropriately
- Provide functional and moderate technical support for users of the opportunity management tool within the entity, including handling security access requests, or directing them to the proper contacts and resources
- Streamline processes and encourage client teams to enter information in an accurate and timely manner in the opportunity management tool
- Work with client teams to maintain data in the opportunity management tool, including helping as needed with data clean-up, pipeline updates, and coordination across deal teams, CFM, Finance, and Operations to ensure accurate status and action sales booking.
- Establish sales processes to keep information in the system accurate and up-to-date, communicating with key stakeholders as needed
- Help monitor the opportunity pipeline and ensure opportunities receive stage approval either at new business meetings or offline via email, according to global and entity guidelines, then advance the stage for those approved opportunities
- Help leadership and other authorized users receive and interpret opportunity reports (e.g. pipeline, win/loss) for the entity
- Support the OU Quality function by helping the OU OSP Ops Mgr with items including creation of reports and mailers, tracking compliance, and responding to simple clarifications on mailers as needed
- Perform some/all of the above responsibilities for multiple business entities, such as an operating unit plus one or more client service groups