People Mobility is a service delivery function within Accenture which provides end-to-end support to our employees traveling or transferring on any cross-border, people mobility policy. The Tax analyst needs to assist resources going on cross border assignments on permanent or temporary basis with their relocation taxation needs. The main job responsibility is to assist tax vendor to calculate income tax including tax cost estimate, tax filing at the tax year end and resolve queries from assignee or project managers. The role involves ensuring mobility services are delivered for the individual, the project management, the Accenture organization, CBF, CFM and HR.
- Participate in team initiatives for process improvement, make suggestions on process improvements & development of internal tools
- Increase clients’ satisfaction on the delivery of compensation service
- Understand global as well as local relocation & transfer policies & assist resources in understanding the policies.
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of high quality tax service, and meeting all deliverable requirements
- Hands on working on RMSC tool to record pre assignment to post assignment activities.
- Prepare various documents for tax calculations, Tax Cost Estimate etc. as required.
- Assist resources on social tax & personal income tax applicability in host country.
- Analyze the tax implications and prepare tax cost estimate information.
- Coordinate with tax consultants wherever required.
- Assist with related special projects and various operational tasks as needed
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports as requested.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Need based reporting/decision making
- Work with other functions / teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Report issues, projects, and processing status to team leads timely
- Develop understanding of the internal systems and Accenture's global policies as applicable to cross border assignments
- Improvement on business writing and interpersonal skill, develop ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams
- Contribute to a positive work environment