The role will support general resource supply and scheduling activities in Accenture. The Individual will work with the leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities, support personnel across locations and make recommendations and suggest solutions within their own group to improve business processes. The individual will be working with project contact to identify scheduling solutions and fill project demands, managing the utilization of the resource pool.
Scheduling and supply /demand management
- Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process as needed. Understand needs, preferences, skills, etc. and either match people to roles or facilitate that process.
- Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation.
- Consider and balance various scheduling principles in making decisions.
- Confirm scheduling assignments
- Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resources.
- Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems.
- Help facilitate alternative resource pool solutions.
- Support project contact in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements.
- Provide feedback and inputs to the management team for improving demand supply effectiveness, processes and policies
- Accountable to track demand supply management metrics, to identify issues and to work with all stakeholders to resolve issues