Provides support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the administration of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement; may work within a service center administrative function
- Independently interpret simple contract T&Cs and resolve simple and mid-level complex contractual issue together with project team.
- Draft and review contractual document required during the project delivery.
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
- Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
- Reports to: Contract Senior Specialist/ Manager
- Supervises: May need to supervise junior contract analysts
- External Relationships: May interface with client procurement personnel/PMO/Finance team
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Understands basic contracting principles, particular to service contract knowledge
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Work under pressure and time sensitivity, being a quick learner
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Accenture policy and Contract and Commercial Management Processes preferred
- Ability to act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
- Specialized subject matter expertise