Provides contract execution and administration support to Contract Management personnel at all levels, including supporting billing and AR collection, tracking deliverables, obligations, contract execution status, providing documentation control, and other duties as assigned.
- Take charge of some simple contract management processes design and implementation in the engagement, i.e. business document management, billing and payment tracking. Keep tracking of main contract activities progress. Generate report with some analysis to reflect contract execution status with some coach from supervisor.
- Assists in the application of tools and processes for the performance of contract management designated activities, including population of CM tools or sharepoint sites.
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- With supervision, works on small, multiple engagements or single engagements; may work within a service center administrative function
- Is strongly involved in the Change Control process of its engagements
- May be identified as point of contact for the Project leads
- Supports team in accomplishing assigned tasks, including performing contract administrative tasks such as filing and other documentation management activities, as well as team operation support.
- Reports to: Contract Specialist (CL9) or above
- Supervises: No mandatory supervisory responsibility
- External Relationships: None