At least 2 years worked in Finance/Accounting/Auditing etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Finance / Accounting
- Excellent in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent in Japanese Reading, Hearing, Speaking and Writing
- Intermediate analytical Skills
- Intermediate interpersonal Skills
- Intermediate organizational Skills
Perform the functions of the Time and Expense responsibilities for Japan to ensure successful achievement of business and financial goals.
10% of Time Providing Financial Leadership
- Analysis and development of recommendations for process improvements to the Time and Expenses JPN Team Lead / Specialist.
- Participation in training programs.
90% of Time Focused on On-Going Operations of the AEE Time and Expenses JPN Team
- Work within the AEE Time and Expenses JPN team to improve performance and address issues.
- Ensure appropriate financial management and advice occurs through the provision of Time and Expenses processes to internal customers by identifying, applying and communicating financial best practices.
- Implementation of operational improvements as required.