As an administrator, deals with the administrative tasks in Safety and Security team, such as data input, tracking of security incidents, and receiving documents.
- Well understand the process of information security incidents and support customers (employees who caused incidents) in accordance with the existing procedures.
- Accurately input and maintain the data associated with information security incidents using the SharePoint.
- Create the relevant graphs using the Excel.
- Receive, review and store the documents associated with information security activities, such as asset register, personal information list, and risk assessment sheet.
- Support in conducting annual security risk assessment.
- Be able to effectively communicate with employees and team members by e-mail in Japanese.
- Maintain positive and effective work relationships with co-workers.
- Consult with supervisors on problems or discrepancies.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Reports to: Safety and Security team leader
- Supervisors: Safety and Security team leader
- External Relationships: N/A