This role provides overall financial support & management for the client portfolio including planning, forecasting and analysis support. Operates as the key Finance point of contact for the CPFL and Client Service Group Leadership and client teams. Acts as a business partner by contributing financial insights, solutions and controls. Collaborates with the Operating Unit/OG, CSG Lead, Sales Operations and Client Financial Management teams to optimize profitability and to manage risk across the client portfolio.
As Finance SPOC for Products GC, you will work closely, and on a day to day basis, with the CSG lead, Delivery Lead, Sales Leads, Client Leads and all parties within the Client Group to support decision making and drive the Client Group forward as necessary on an opportunity and strategic basis.
This role may include scope of work outside the direct geography of the CSG/GU, providing assistance across the APAC OU, on an on-going and/or ad hoc basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate and timely financial information in accordance with economic model Operating Group/OU (Corporate Level)
- Preparation of annual budgets in line with Corporate targets and growth guidelines
- Co-ordination and delivery of the Monthly and Quarterly forecasts at CSG level,
- Co-ordinate CSG Management/ Executive leadership meeting calendar, agenda setting and presentations
- Preparation and interpretation of Financial Reports, provide explanations for variances in performance and suggest corrective actions.
- Coordinate Profit Improvement Plan follow up, No LBA recovery management and action profitability levers, Receivable management,
- Presentation of Financial information to the Senior Executive Teams (Board Level)
- Provide decision making support the Client Group Senor Executive
- Participate in the financial reviews of prospective deals where Client Transaction Services (CTS) are not involved at and outside of the New Business Meetings
- Liaison with CDTS as necessary on larger deals
- Ensure, working with Client Financial Management (CFM) Leadership/team, that appropriate Finance service is delivered to client engagements and that the overall engagement-level financial reporting has integrity
- Working closely with Client Teams responsible for complex outsourcing or consulting deals
- Communicating with Legal & Commercial delivery teams and the client on all financial aspects of the large complex engagements
- Working with CFM teams to improve profitability on existing engagements, identify financial risks at the earliest opportunity and ensure that approved deal economics are met.
- Working with Growth Platform (App Services/Technology, Operation BPO, Business Consulting) lead and respective finance team to optimise profitability on existing engagements, identify financial risks, action all levers to improve profitability
- Ensure US GAAP compliance
- Ensure Internal Controls compliance to Accenture’s policies (Sarbaines Oxley)
- Provide accounting policy guidance to CFM where necessary
- Liaising with the Finance Operations and CFM share services teams