Job Location: Dalian
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00664833 00664833_en
As Accenture’s internal shared services organization, Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) have become experts at delivering services on behalf of our Corporate Functions in the most efficient and cost-effective ways – and part of that success is through continuous improvement by increasingly leveraging technologies to automate business process inefficiencies. We do this through the sharing of smaller-scale solutions developed by our people, implementing tools converting information to a digital format, automating end-to-end business processes more completely by interconnecting different technologies, and in the selective automation of common and repetitive manual tasks through Robotics Process Automation (RPA) – this is a key area of focus as we explore and implement industry-leading RPA solutions for our businesses.
Technology Enablement & Operations CoE&D – one of several Centers of Expertise across Business Performance & Transformation(BPT) that provides AEE with highly specialized shared services support – is at the forefront driving the AEE digital and automation business strategy and its execution. AEE’s “TechXperts” Community of Practice offers people with select technology-related skills the opportunity to put their knowledge to practice solving everyday business problems. As an integral part of that network, this role has a concentrated focus and provides dedicated support in the advancement of RPA across AEE’s business, with key responsibilities including:
· Work closely with the AEE network of Curators, Delivery Excellence and other resources on understanding and advising on the RPA potential and benefit along select business processes
· Help to collect and (re)interpret business requirements on automatable process steps
· Analyzing RPA opportunities in cooperation with CIO support resources and helping to match to and develop best-fit solutions – perform compatibility gap assessments, anticipate downstream process impacts, etc.
· Responsible for RPA tool development and implementation for select opportunities independent of CIO – includes initial development and ongoing maintenance
· Support aligned PMOs for RPA projects by liaising between CIO and business teams as necessary
· Help acclimate and train business teams on impact to their day-to-day operation and on their manual exception processing of non-automated tasks
· Assist with application troubleshooting and incident management in cooperation with CIO support
· Development of other small-tools automation / minibots based on skill and available capacity
· Familiar with one of the RPA solutions – Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Fusion, UiPath
· Familiar with Excel Macros / VBA
· Familiar with Microsoft .Net / Java / Python
· Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server / My SQL / Access
· Experience of Web Applications / Java scripting
· Experience of Windows programming / add-in
· Experience of SharePoint – SharePoint website setup; SharePoint workflow development
· Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lync)
· Strong English language competency, written & verbal given the various global interactions necessary
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.