The person will primarily work with CMT marketing teams and maintain CMT OG marketing clients and campaigns information. Data collection, review, editing and analytics will be involved. In addition, this person will also be involved in gathering data via variety of sources and responsible for regular analytics and metrics reports.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
· Monitor CMT OG Marketing share mailbox and respond to requests promptly
· Make updates, additions, etc in SFDC per requests
· Pull reports, local campaigns, etc.
Day-to-day administrative duties related to CMT Salesforce marketing instance which includes:
· Analyze data requests from Geo, GP, and other non-CMT teams to confirm accuracy and provide approval as they are sent in
· Regularly review data for dups, clean up, etc.
· Manage MMS updates based on the audit report
· Develop reports/dashboards and provide metrics on activity and areas for improvement
· Create campaigns
Manage email campaigns
· Work with marketing leads to load client data as needed
· Develop email campaign record and ADR reports
· Work with marketing leads to determine and load dynamic fields as needed
· Develop SOW for the agency
· Support with review/testing of the email campaign
· Be the liaison for the marketing lead to the agency
· Ensure each key contact’s mandatory fields in database are correctly populated
· Make sure all lists or reports being generated have been crossed checked for data accuracy and fields completed before distribution
· Ensure campaigns and recipients information is captured and updated in database in accurate and timely manners
· Make sure all clients’ questions or queries to be replied within 24 hours