Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00651650 00651650_en
Execute services in their areas of responsibility for moderate to large size location/across moderate no. of smaller locations. May oversee work of team members. May have a wide range of Workplace Solutions specialist facility & building management services delivered at an Accenture location. May include asset mgmt, client visiting support. engineering, building & maintenance, cleaning, mail delivery, logistics and/or storage services. Independently carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision.
Your role includes some or all the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Execute the regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example, heating, ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment and elevators/lifts.)
· Execute the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings—such as doors, blinds, etc.)
· Execute the energy utilization and activities to reduce energy consumption and the collection and disposal of waste materials in accordance with Accenture and local policy.
· Execute the purchasing, maintenance and disposal of company Workplace assets, in line with Accenture and local policy.
· Oversee the delivery of cleaning services within the facility, managing the relationship with the vendor and ensuring standards for cleanliness are adhered to.
· Execute the delivery of inbound and outbound mail and courier services.
· Execute the delivery of storage services (retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents) for day visitors, permanent residents and the provision of offsite storage, according to archival guidelines and working together with Records & Information Management.
· May support the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
· May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
· May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
· May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
· Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
Reports to: Location Facilities Specialist
Education: Diploma or above
Work Experience: above 3 years’ experience in facility management, hotel service working experience is a plus
Work Requirements: Requires thorough knowledge of policies, procedure and structure of area(s) of responsibility. Requires the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by lead as it relates to team goals.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally, interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
· Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.