Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00650265 00650265_en
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or related discipline. Advanced degree desirable
· Minimum 4 years+ change management and/or project management experience on human capital change/implementation projects.
The role requires extensive prior project and/or change management experience and/or experiencing developing talent programs and solutions to achieve business objectives, managing and communicating change, and planning/executing integration activities.
· Mobility will be required (25%)
· Flexibility to work non-standard hours as required
· Excellent written and spoken English
The Ventures & Acquisitions Center of Expertise (V&A CoE) provides human resource subject matter expertise, project leadership and service delivery support in conjunction with Accenture’s ventures and acquisitions transactions globally. The V&A CoE function is responsible for providing HR expertise specific to ventures & acquisitions transactions throughout the life cycle of a deal, including due diligence, solution planning and integration phases. The V&A CoE functions’ primary stakeholders are the Corporate Development Function and the sponsoring organization of an acquisition (Operating Group/Growth Platform and/or Geographies). The HR V&A Talent Integration discipline team sits within the V&A CoE.
The V&A HR Talent Integration (V&ATI) Associate Manager will support the strategic non-standard integration planning and implementation of key Talent programs to ensure the effective acceleration of each transaction’s business case objectives.
The VATI Associate Manager will work with the V&A Integration team to support employee change management, communications and talent integration activities in order to ensure post-acquisition operational readiness, leadership assimilation and talent effectiveness. In addition, the VATI Associate Manager will support in developing the tools, processes and integration approaches for future transactions based on new and evolving HR CoE program needs.
This role will provide support with regard to the following activities:
· Assist in conducting cross-workstream employee change management information gathering sessions
· Develop employee experience change management calendars and impact analysis summaries
· Develop employee communications
· Coordinate with the HR deal team and CoE team members to resolve new issues as they arise
· Develop tools and processes for future acquisitions
· Provide culture assessment and integration support
· Support post transition assessments
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.