Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00649031 00649031_en
· 4 years+ related HR / Ventures & Acquisitions / Employee transition experience (or equivalent relevant experience)
· Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel (large data, formulas, pivots, etc. – synthesize, extract, multiple versions) and PowerPoint
· Demonstrated Analytics/Analytical Skills/Experience
· Good understanding of Total Rewards (Compensation, Equity, Benefits, etc.)
· Strong Relationship Skills
· Strong oral and written English communications skills
· Work plan and budget management
· Effective at multi-tasking/adapting to new and changing situations
· On-boarding experience/exposure– (orientation, benefits, payroll, SAP, etc.)
· Basic understanding of HR systems (SAP, Payroll, Recruiting/Staffing, etc.) and downstream impacts
· Employee Communication (plan, deliver)
· Due diligence experience
· Familiar with Policies, HR policy knowledge is essential
· Process Documentation (due diligence, transition, handover documents, sharepoint, etc)
· Content management (ability to manage large amounts of data, organize, analyze and summarize)
· Financial exposure or background/experience
· Travel requirement - Less than or equal to 25% time (based on deal and phase)
· Experience/Ability to work in fast-paced environment (adjust on the go, meet last minute deadlines, schedule flexibility)
· Experience/Ability to successfully/effectively work independently with little direction and be effective at working remotely/virtually
· Experience/Ability to deal with and be effective with high level of uncertainly
Provides functional subject matter expertise, project management, leadership and service delivery support for the execution of post-acquisition integration of Accenture's ventures and acquisitions transactions globally. Accountable for the success, effectiveness and on-time delivery of functional activities related to due diligence, solution planning and integration for primary stakeholders and sponsoring organization of acquisition (OG/GP/ Geographies).
The V&A HR Deal Execution Associate Manager will be assigned to various Regional V&A transactions and projects and will be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of assigned HR due diligence and integration work stream activities.
Due Diligence Phase (includes solution development):
Work with Regional V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to conduct HR due diligence activities and tasks, including:
· Support planning process and development of work plans for individual V&A transactions
· Support HR due diligence work stream approach and processes:
o Prepare/tailor HR Due Diligence Information Request Lists
o Conduct audit and review of HR information provided in data room by Seller company
o Analyze and distill data into a cohesive point of view around the findings
o Complete required HR DD analyses and deliverables, e.g. compensation and benefits, HR related liabilities, retention plan modeling, etc.
o Build relationships to establish credibility with internal and external SMEs and Seller Company representatives
o Identify/estimate costs for acquisition business case
o Work across all key stakeholder groups, in particular with Finance. Legal and Tax as well as Corporate Development professionals
o Identify HR-related opportunities for discussion with the V&A HR Deal Execution Lead/team
o Attend key discussions, project specific conference calls internally and with Seller HR.
· Identify, track, manage and/or resolve HR DD issues/risks and work plans
· Support the development of the preliminary HR solution plan for key human resource decisions, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, perquisites, retirement/pension plans, payroll and salary grade structure, incentives (short-term, long-term, sales force-specific, deferred), staffing approach, culture, HR compliance, processes and policies.
· Work with Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to plan and drive assigned HR integration planning and execution activities and tasks including:
o Plan for the HR process impacts involving (Accenture) non-standard approaches, working directly with the SAP and global HR process owners.
o Create and/or drive HR transition calendar, work plan and budget, including leveraging and overseeing direct or indirect team members who are responsible for executing certain tasks
o Support various “to do by signing” and “to do by close” HR task lists including consultation and communications, agreement to a set of terms and conditions, set-up and preparation of systems including SAP and payroll and initial inductions.
o Document HR activities that must be addressed during ongoing operations.
o Support ongoing HR operations to ensure all issues arising from and/or delayed during transition are appropriately addressed.
o Facilitate an effective handover to include close out documentation (Deal summary, Policy Compliance Checklist, Sharepoint,
o Responsible for managing the local transfer processes as per local regulations and practices
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.