Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00645754 00645754_en
Execute the services in their area(s) of responsibility under supervision for a moderate to large size location. Scope may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location. May include workspace set-up, A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support and other location services. Carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Provide direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
· Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
· Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
· Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
· Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
· Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
· Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
· Under supervision, complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
· May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy.
· May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
· May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
· May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
· May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
· May provide support related to on-site catering.
· May manage operations of communication center/switchboard on a daily basis.
· May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
· May handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
· May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
· May act as a point of contact for external providers (e.g., cleaning contractors).
· May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the location.
· May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
· May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
· May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
Reports to: Workplace Coordinator or Workplace location lead.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Strong customer service skills.
· Previous experience using a computer.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Positive attitude and professional appearance.
Ø 大专学历或以上， 1年或以上工作经验，有相关行政工作经验优先
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.