Job Location: Dalian
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00645306 00645306_en
Data Analytics specialist as part of Technology Enablement COE&D global team which define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Analytics specialist develop deep technical skills to support AEE Analytics agenda. Analytics can be defined as the extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive models, and fact-based management to drive decisions and actions.
· Drive the collection and preparation of new and existing data and sources with high level data management, analysis and visualization knowledge helping and supporting business and clients in understanding the deliverable and final output
· Use and develop appropriate statistical techniques and methodologies by analyzing, interpreting and providing insights and analytical solutions
· Design and implement data analytics and reporting architectures, develop data governance and predictive modelling with deep understanding of analytics techniques
· Work on multiple analytic projects with provide the advance analytic database and machine learning algorithms
· Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent in Statistics, Analytics, Computer Science or relevant field;
· Minimum of 4 years of experiences in Analytics field
· Minimum 2+ years of designing, implementing large scale data solutions operating in analytics environments using Python/R;
· Minimum 2 year of data integration, curation in a ‘Big Data’ environment, using PowerBI, Qlik
Professional Skill/ Personal Characteristics Requirements
· Data science and statistical knowledge with business or operational mind set
· Strong passion for business and industry research including data driven research
· Ease with extracting, manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources with data mining and handling techniques, automation and enterprise- driven reporting
· Proficient both in spoken and written English
· Demonstrates initiative, strong attention to details and deadline oriented
· Good communication and good organizational skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
Technical Skill Requirements
· Experience working with large data sets and Big Data projects
· Familiarity working with integration large scale BI/Visualization solutions (e.g. Qlik, Power BI) with Big Data platforms.
· Proficiency in any of the statistical software and machine learning algorithm such as Python／R
· Experience working with distributed computing tools (Hadoop or Spark)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?