Job Location: Beijing
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00635065 00635065_en
Finance analyst--Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS) team
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides you an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience, work environment and structure for career progression.
Finance professionals at Accenture fall under Corporate Functions. Their responsibilities include preparing and interpreting financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
A critical part of our Finance organization is the Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS) team, which consists of over 500 Finance professionals worldwide and reports directly to Accenture’s CFO. The CDTS team works closely with our Sales, Solutions, and Legal teams to help construct complex consulting and outsourcing deals. Typical deal structures incorporate innovative financial solutions, sophisticated pricing, and risk management to generate value for Accenture and our clients. CDTS professionals act as independent business advisors to the Sales team throughout the business development phase of the deal and are accountable for the financial quality of Accenture’s proposals. The team also works on building new business through acquisitions, joint ventures, operating companies and alliances.
As an Analyst in Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS), you will provide analytical support to shape these complex deal structures, through creation of financial models and reports that support the pricing approach and demonstrate the financial value to both Accenture and our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
· Working with client budgets and forecasts to create a client baseline
· Performing the cost buildup for an individual opportunity
· Identifying other cost saving opportunities within the deal
· Advising on and applying relevant pricing methodologies
· Support sales team in the submission of proposed contract pricing.
· Ensuring revenue recognition and other accounting treatment within the pricing model are compliant with US GAAP and Accenture Policies
· Preparing income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements in compliance with US GAAP, Accenture Policy and commercial standards
· Creating ad hoc reporting, financial views, and presentations
· Accurately assessing prospective business to understand its impact on the economics of Accenture’s business portfolio.
· Documenting all assumptions and maintaining clear version control of costing and pricing models.
· Basic Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related major
· Fresh overseas returnee is welcome.
· Preferred Qualifications/Skills:
· Knowledge and hands on experience in applying US GAAP
· Knowledgeable and or proficient in financial modeling techniques (preferably using MS Excel), financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.) and accounting concepts and budgeting techniques
· Fluent in English and Mandarin for reading, writing speaking and listening
· Professional Skill Requirements:
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Detailed and thorough in approach
· Good commercial acumen
· High-level of maturity and professionalism
· Well organized, self-starter, willingness to learn in a challenging environment
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
· Demonstrated ability to interface multiple levels of management
· Ability to maintain sufficient independence from the deal to ensure credible economics
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.