Job Location: Dalian
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00628383 00628383_en
Drive compliance to company standards & define & implement GU owned standards within Dalian. Include the implementation of RE evaluations following global process/policy, coordinating local, ongoing Life Safety ops, supporting the build of business continuity plans & DC security manuals as needed. May also include occupational health & security ops.
Understand GU Life Safety standards and tactical plans for their geographic area of responsibility and support the planning, implementation and performance measurement of those standards; includes real estate evaluations, on-going Life Safety operations, support the build of business continuity plans and delivery center security manuals as needed. May also include occupational health and security operations work.
· Understand and implement Accenture’s corporate Life Safety standards.
· Support the daily operations of the Life Safety function, such as access control system, CCTV, firefighting system, security guards management, etc.
· Provide building and premises security.
· Conduct patrols and security checks.
· Provide effective access and egress control.
· Observe, correct and report fire and safety hazards.
· Promote safety to prevent accidents.
· Train and coordinate Accenture Workplace Solutions team and Security Guards.
· Coordinate emergency evacuation plans and drills.
· Maintain and monitor electronic security systems.
· Maintain and monitor fire-fighting systems.
· Manage and Coach Security Guards to ensure office is in safe and security working environment.
· Provide support on internal and external Safe & Security audits related.
· Drive exercise on fire drill execution.
· Be aware of approaches to responding to occupational health client data requests.
· Collaborate with local stakeholders (e.g., Workplace Solutions, Legal, HR) to ensure all Life Safety responsibilities are known and followed.
· Work with the Business (e.g., BPO, TGP) to ensure their Life Safety needs are met and the businesses are properly organized to adhere to standards and processes.
· Collaborate with Business Continuity leadership and teams within Workplace, GAP and the Business.
· Seek and maintain local stakeholder and leadership support for related programs across Workplace Solutions; lead local communication efforts to successfully introduce and implement related programs.
· Liaise with other similar businesses in the community to understand local best practices and challenges.
· Identify opportunities for program and standards improvements, and work with the global Workplace team to develop and implement solutions and outcomes.
· Develop and manage local vendor relationships as needed.
· Support crisis preparation and, when needed, crisis response.
· If appropriate, coordinate Life Safety activities across all countries within the GU and ensure communication is cascaded to each country and back up to the global SS&H team.
· May define and deploy health and security standards
· May drive global programs which recognize Accenture’s commitment to occupational health as well as local compliance with health and safety codes
· Work closely with the regional GAP lead to operationalize the Life Safety functions.
· May manage or direct the work of other Life Safety team members and/or other Workplace Solutions personnel
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
· Reports to: Workplace Solutions Location Lead
· Supervises: Life Safety Analyst
· External Relationships: Will have working relationships with third party service providers as representative of Accenture.
· Work Experience: 5+years related working experience
· Work Requirements: Requires the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Strong customer service skills.
· Previous experience leading a team.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Positive attitude and professional appearance.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.