Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00624723 00624723_en
The Executive Assistant provides an advanced level of executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary support and acts as a liaison between the executives and his/her organization. In some cases and within pre-agreed limits, the Executive Assistant may act as the executive representative. The Executive Assistant independently completes assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals under supervision and may work in a team environment. The level of support requires a good understanding of the executives’ organization, along with the business knowledge to communicate and work effectively with the executive’s organization and clients.
· Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
· Compile, process and analyze data based on research objectives and prepare reports
· Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive). Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
· Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive
· Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
· Anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
· Prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from Executive and/or support from other individuals or service departments, as necessary
· Review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify action required and take action where appropriate
· Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports)
· Manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed
· Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their EA’s
· Provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives’ representative to independently handle calls
· May record and monitor work requests into the tracking tool in a timely manner according to local capabilities and guidelines.
· Maintain voicemail and email distribution lists
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Reports to: F&S Supervisor or F&S Coordinator
Work Experience: Requires a minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible secretarial and administrative experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Able to quickly absorb new information regarding clients/projects/processes and tools.
· Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
· May also require working knowledge of other office software applications.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to work well with all levels of management, staff, outside clients and vendors.
· Deep work experience within each function.
· Advanced multi-tasking skills.
· Deep knowledge of executive business-related preferences.
· Leadership skills and ability to influence others.
· Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations.
· Excellent follow-up skills.
· Project management skills.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.