Job Location: Beijing, Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00621865 00621865_en
Positioned as the digital transformation partner of choice in China, Accenture Greater China has committed to help Chinese companies and organization to manage through the digital transformation journey through our end to end capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. We achieve this vision with our eco-system alliance partners and are keen to reinforce our market positioning and relationship with the partners as we believe leveraging the digital eco-system is critical for our client’s success.
Corporate Functions-Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute the eco-system strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media relations; internet communication; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; industry and geographic marketing campaigns.
ROLE: Accenture Eco-system & Alliance Marketing Lead, Greater China
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The role of Accenture Eco-system & Alliance Marketing is to design, develop and execute a marketing and communications strategy and position and grow Accenture business across platforms including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Alibaba in Greater China. To achieve this, marketing associate manager will be responsible for positioning Accenture as a leading player in the eco-system of various platforms. The individual will be responsible for coordinating and managing the joint-marketing programs with the partners, developing and managing key relationship-building forums and sales events, communication with the account teams, promoting Accenture offerings and capabilities on the platforms.
The Associate Manager will report to the Client Marketing Lead in Greater China and take input from alliance sales leadership and other local marketers in Greater China. The position will be based in Beijing or Shanghai, but the marketing strategy, program development and execution of marketing programs is expandable throughout China. These activities are grouped into several key areas:
- Working with eco-system and alliance leadership and the Client Marketing Lead to create a Marketing & Communications strategy for Greater China that will reinforce relationship between Accenture and the ecosystem partners and alliance.
- Designing and executing all marketing activities related to and jointed with ecosystem partners and alliance that help promote Accenture’s offerings and capabilities.
- Building the profiles of our key leaders by leveraging media relations opportunities as well as social media, digital, and face-to-face opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with the industry and other business Marketing & Communications leads in China as well as peers from the global organization to drive strong client engagement and partnership relationship for Accenture.
1. External Communications Program
- Build a strong digital and social media presence in China that amplify the visibility of Accenture in the digital platform space.
- Facilitate the relationship building process with key governmental officials
- Assess and capitalize on the business value of industry sponsorship, speaking and event opportunities to position Accenture as a leader in China’s digital eco-system.
2. Client Experience Program
- Build Accenture’s reputation and differentiate Accenture in the ecosystem of various platforms.
- Support industry and client focused marketing programs to increase penetration of priority clients and targets related to platform providers.
- Collaborate with the industry and Accenture business marketing teams to drive strong client programs across the eco-system partners and alliance—ensuring program objectives are integrated with industry, Accenture business and corporate marketing objectives.
3. Relationship Development Program
- Build/sustain relationships with key eco-system partners to help our local leaders presence into the fabric of the community.
- Collaborate with industry and Accenture business Marketing & Communications professionals to bring relevant subject matter experts to key clients when they are in market thereby optimizing their visits to meet business development goals.
- Monitor and document progress against program delivery ROI and budget.
- Measure and document results
- Follow all marketing services processes, particularly with regards to time reporting.
- Increase marketing effectiveness by improving coordination
· Experience in marketing & communication and/or sales in digital and technology industries
· 5+years of strong track record in marketing, sales and communication
· Strong understanding of message development (e.g. message house or destination x, etc.)
· Strong business sense with knowledge of the Accenture and where to find content or answers
· Knowledgeable of the technology sector and platform providers.
· Quick learner that is interested in gaining new skills
· Strong written and verbal skills in English and Chinese
· Strong at multi-tasking
· Strict self-disciplinary in compliance with Company policy and business code of conduct
· Frequent travel across Greater China
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.