Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00610756 00610756_en
· Communicate with internal departments for job description and new position opened;
· Manage recruiting process and decide searching channels;
· Search candidates, screen resumes, and make matches;
· Communicate with candidates for initial selection;
· Further interviews with candidates, and complete assessment reports;
· Provide consulting services / advices to candidates;
· Complete other tasks assigned by department manager.
NOTE: This position requires a HR professional with "hands on" recruiting experience in a fast-paced organization.
· Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in Business Administration or a related field required;
· More than 5 years recruiting experience, prior experience with a Staffing Agency or Executive Search firm is also highly preferred;
· Ability to leverage the internet to locate contacts and generate interest among qualified candidates;
· Think creatively, with the ability and motivation to analyze existing practices for areas of improvement;
· Good communications skills in both English and Chinese (Verbal and Written)
· Conflict management skills;
· Strong Organizational skills;
· Must be able to comfortably interface with all levels of Management, both within Accenture as well as within the industry;
· Proficient in email communications;
· Can understand client’s requirements clearly;
· Have deep understanding of job descriptions;
· Detailed, focused and possess good analytical skills.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.