The role is for an Operations Support Professional (OSP) Senior Analyst who will help the Operating Unit (OU) and Client Service Group (CSG) OSPs to execute our internal business processes efficiently in CMT AAPAC. Tasks will include providing sales process support to client teams, entity leadership and other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. The successful candidate will need to be mature, flexible and accurate, require minimal instruction on daily work tasks, have customer facing experience and the ability to handle lots of data in tight timeframes whilst working to deadlines.
The role will be split into two parts:
- you will work primarily at the OU level helping the CMT AAPAC OU OSP, to manage the OU and support local leadership. Tasks will include pipeline management, reporting, internal team/new joiner tool and process training and process improvements.
- You will act as an internal resource who can move between the CSGs, providing OSP support and coverage as and when needed. Our expectation is that the person will cover absences of <= 3 months, but we will look at this on a case by case basis where needed.
You will be part of the Dalian Accenture Enterprise Enablement (AEE) team, reporting to CMT AAPAC OU OSP. You will work locally with CMT AAPAC CSG OSPs, and with other AEE team members, also in Dalian, and virtually with colleagues in other countries. You will be provided with a high degree of training, advice and support during your initial 6 months with the team, and on an ongoing basis as required after that. You will ultimately be expected to provide coverage to the assigned OSP(s) and support to the client teams and leadership. The OSP assignments will vary based on the needs of the business and can change throughout the year.
Key Responsibilities are to:
- Help CMT AAPAC OU OSP to manage the OU and support local senior leadership;
- Provide Manage mySales (MMS) opportunity management functional process and tool support to assigned CSG; this can be for one or more CSGs depending upon workload/business need;
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of data within the MMS tool according to established guidelines and as needed for system changes;
- Take responsibility for agreed areas of data clean-up, pipeline updates, advance stage for approved opps, action sales bookings;
- Help handle customer requests/security updates;
- Prepare standard and ad hoc MMS reports for entity leadership and others as required by named CSG;
- Provide support to the CMT OG Operations Team, participating in centrally managed tasks for one or more CSGs;
- When trained
- act as back up to CMT AAPAC OU OSP and assigned OSP(s) with tasks including pipeline management, New Business Management (NBM) meeting preparation, logistics, facilitation and follow up actions;
- help train new joiners to the CMT AAPAC team and provide training to client team members as required.
- participate in special projects and ad hoc initiatives as required.