· Provide security consulting and implementation services to clients in the areas of IT infrastructure security, IT risk management, information security governance, data protection, ethical hacking, BCM, Oracle EBS platform and other types of IT security projects;
· Have the opportunity to work with companies for which the challenges related to security are significant aspects in reaching their business objectives; and to improve your skills as a professional consultant
· Resolve client technical issues on engagements and escalation of unresolved issues to the engagement partner
· Indentify business needs from clients, build a close relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts, leading multidisciplinary teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals
· Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines;
· Minimum 3 years of experiences in Information security practice;
· Holder of certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCNP, PMP, ITIL, Prince2, Information Security Multi-Level Protection Scheme(MLPS) and/or other related certifications is an advantage;
· Experience in applying various security and IT management standards, such as ISO27001, ITIL, COBIT, CSA, BCM etc.
· Good problem solving skills;
· Good communication and presentation skills, good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
· Flexibility in traveling;
· Experienced in leading and coaching team members is an advantage;
· Experience with Project security assessment and management such as SDLC or RBPM is an advantage
Other Technical Requirements:
· Solid consulting/implementation project experiences in one of the following solutions:
· Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
· Security Governance, IT Risk Management and Compliance ;
· Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking;
· Log Management, and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM);
· Data Governance (e.g. data classification, controls standardization), risk rating calculation and modeling, regulatory compliance experience on ISO27001/PCI-DSS, IAM architect or Identity Assertion Provider (IdP), and etc
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.