- Responsible for PLM system integration projects;
- Develop PTC Windchill solution to match the best industry practice and customer demand;
- System Design and Secondary develop for achieving customization of the system.
- Responsible for PLM system integration project business demand collection and project design;
- Participate in key business demand analysis, Process consulting, make project plan and execution, etc;
- Participate in PLM consulting and system integration projects BD and Solution Design;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial), Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of PLM/PDM Windchill solution experience
- Strong software expertise and project management experience including technical/Business background within industry PLM solutions.
- Good understanding of product development processes in the industry; expertise in PLM tools is a must, understanding of Siemens PLM/PTC/Dassault Systèmes solutions is a plus.
- Good learning and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and while multi-tasking
- Fluent in English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.