Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00509080 00509080_en
Solution Architect for all infrastructure components on outsourcing new business opportunities
Architecting compelling and competitive infrastructure solutions which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client
· Leveraging Accenture assets and third party relationships in architecting solutions
· Leading the infrastructure solution planning teams including subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
· Working alongside Sales Solutions to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CIO) and selling the solution
· Bringing operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
· Developing and negotiating contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value
· Building strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture groups (e.g. Mobilization, TC, AO) to ensure holistic solutions, transition and delivery
To apply for a role as a Solution Architect, you will need to demonstrate 5+ years experience covering the following areas:
· Experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Outsourcing
· Experience in architecting infrastructure solutions
· Experience in leading solution planning teams
· Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including:
· Service Management & ITIL
· Data Center operation, Service Desk , Workplace Services , Communication and Security
· Bachelor or higher Degree , and equivalent work experience.
You will also need to have skills in the following areas:
· Strong project management skills and associated experience in Information Technology Outsourcing. Includes experience with industry standard project management methods and tools.
· Excellent client /customer relationship management skills at the executive level
· Extensive client/customer service management skills
· Good people management skills, including basic supervisory responsibilities
· Strong oral , written and presentation skills in English and Chinese
· Ability and credibility to deal with most senior level leadership internally and externally.
· Commercial/intellectual acumen
· Demonstrated structured problem solving abilities, mental agility
· Ability to perform as part of a team.
· Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment
· Willingness to be mobile and meet client travel requirements
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?