Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00487013 00487013_en
Digital Strategy Consultant/Analyst
Accenture Digital team integrates our company’s digital assets and services across digital interactive, mobility and analytics to help clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. We provide clients with a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services-from developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on behalf of clients.
Job Description of digital strategy for consultant and analyst level
· Project Delivery: Work with small to medium-size teams to deliver projects for clients. Responsibilities may include: market research, digital practice analyze, solution design, financial model build…
· Business Development: Support efforts of team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice
· Domain Development: Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers
- 2-5 years of working experience in strategy related areas
- Proven track records in digital strategy & transformation
- Working experience in either Consulting, or In-house Strategy Department
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Enjoys working in an open and agile environment
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?