Digital Strategy Consultant/Analyst
Accenture Digital team integrates our company’s digital assets and services across digital interactive, mobility and analytics to help clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. We provide clients with a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services-from developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on behalf of clients.
Job Description of digital strategy for consultant and analyst level
· Project Delivery: Work with small to medium-size teams to deliver projects for clients. Responsibilities may include: market research, digital practice analyze, solution design, financial model build…
· Business Development: Support efforts of team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice
· Domain Development: Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers
- 2-5 years of working experience in strategy related areas
- Proven track records in digital strategy & transformation
- Working experience in either Consulting, or In-house Strategy Department
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Enjoys working in an open and agile environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.