Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00466296 00466296_en
Accenture Strategy PHD Career Opportunities
Why Accenture Strategy?
In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, technology is the disruptor. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client’s industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that we can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different to any other strategy firm in the market.
Business Strategy sets the stage for growth, innovation and competitiveness through a practical, integrated approach in an industry context. It’s at the heart of the big discussions for clients today. Does technology support the business or open up new opportunities to run it differently? Is it just part of a response to market change or is it the catalyst for that change?
It is a new world for Consumer Goods and Retail companies, Accenture Strategy is perfectly placed to help companies in the sector thrive in this time of disruption. Consumers are demanding a different kind of consumer experience. Accenture Strategy works with Consumer Goods and Retail clients around the world, including 22 of the top 25 Consumer Goods companies and 19 of the top 25 Retail Companies in the world. We partner with influential C-level leaders to help them embrace innovation, identify new ecosystems, business models, and services and transform work and the workforce
Our Hiring Locations Beijing / Shanghai / Guangzhou
Does the thought of driving innovation and creating new business models for clients to succeed in a digital world make your heart race? If you want to take your career to the next level and work alongside global companies to solve significant business issues, we want to meet you.
Your Role: Strategy Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
· Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
· Design business and technology strategy solutions and present to C-level clients
· Apply deep financial acumen and propose innovative value creation opportunities for sustained growth and profitability
· Help clients understand leading edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
· Leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value
· Coach and mentor analysts and junior consultants on the team
· Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of
the Accenture Strategy practice in areas such as recruitment, training and thought leadership
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations are the innovation engines through which the company builds world-class skills and capabilities, develops knowledge capital, and creates, acquires and manages key assets central to the development of integrated services and solutions for its clients.
Language Requirements Mandarin / English
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
· PHD degree from a top tier universities
· Have strong passionate in Strategy Consulting industry
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
· Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
· A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
· Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
· Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
· Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
· Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
· Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
· Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
· You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
· Opportunities to learn through training at Accenture’s global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
· Access to leading-edge technology.
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
To apply, please do read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.