Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00407610 00407610_en
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Competent / technical subject matter expert (SME) in the digital commerce domain.
• Define and implement technical designs to support transactional eCommerce applications and tools as part of the sales and pre-sales stages
• Define overall technical design/system architecture for enterprise level applications and document the details in technical design document (TDD) then engage with team of developers to build and implement the solution.
• Develop and lead the development of applications and integration of 3rd party tools & platforms.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Conduct technology benchmarking and industry analysis to define the strategic direction.
• Mentor developers to help them solve problems and grow.
• Conduct code review sessions and use as training opportunity for the development team.
• Create, communicate, and maintain best practices and coding standards for team. Hold the development team accountable to follow these best practices.
• Work with multiple technologies and in projects with high complexity.
• Work to consistently improve internal processes and champion TEOA/Lean events targeted towards continuous improvement.
• Must be able to conceptualize and verbalize the benefits of technology in solving real business problems.
· Effective leadership of technical delivery of hybris initiatives
· Consistent improvements in methodology and innovation of solutions
· Growth of hybris practice
· On-going documentation and asset development
· Strong partnership with SAP/hybris
LOCATION: Shanghai/Beijing, PRC
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.