ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Competent / technical subject matter expert (SME) in the digital commerce domain.
• Define and implement technical designs to support transactional eCommerce applications and tools as part of the sales and pre-sales stages
• Define overall technical design/system architecture for enterprise level applications and document the details in technical design document (TDD) then engage with team of developers to build and implement the solution.
• Develop and lead the development of applications and integration of 3rd party tools & platforms.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Conduct technology benchmarking and industry analysis to define the strategic direction.
• Mentor developers to help them solve problems and grow.
• Conduct code review sessions and use as training opportunity for the development team.
• Create, communicate, and maintain best practices and coding standards for team. Hold the development team accountable to follow these best practices.
• Work with multiple technologies and in projects with high complexity.
• Work to consistently improve internal processes and champion TEOA/Lean events targeted towards continuous improvement.
• Must be able to conceptualize and verbalize the benefits of technology in solving real business problems.
- At least 8-10 years IT experience architecting, developing, and implementing enterprise-wide solutions with focus on the digital eCommerce domain to solve real world business problems.
- Must have solid technical and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must be proficient across the entire enterprise development software lifecycle.
- Must be proficient in enterprise architecture, application design, development, and implementation using technologies.
- Experience in eCommerce platforms like Adobe AEM/Hybris.
- Experience with web services (client and server) with REST, SOAP, ESB, etc.
- Must possess excellent verbal / written communication. Must be able to build relationships and communicate effectively to management and developers. Must be able to summarize complex concepts into understandable concepts and actions.
- Must show thought leadership around technology direction, strategy, and trends to help define and implement the eBusiness strategy and roadmaps. Must be able to conduct technology benchmarking and industry analysis to help define the strategic direction for the team.
- Must be a good teacher and mentor junior and senior level developers.
- Should network outside the organization to bring in an external view.
· Effective leadership of technical delivery of hybris initiatives
· Consistent improvements in methodology and innovation of solutions
· Growth of hybris practice
· On-going documentation and asset development
· Strong partnership with SAP/hybris
LOCATION: Shanghai/Beijing, PRC
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.