- Assisting in planning, analyzing and defining solutions through functional and technical expertise and an understanding of the system.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of analyses that will identify requirements related to technology.
- Participating in integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements.
- Supervising the designing, coding and testing of program modules that meet design specifications.
- Supervising the maintenance, repair and tuning of applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.
- Supervising user-support activities and preventive-maintenance activities.
- Supervising the creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Supervising the identification of configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements.
- Supervising the implementation of all actions required to deploy an application in order to ensure that the application meets both technical and business needs.
- Assisting in the processes of identifying, analyzing, mitigating and responding to project and operational risks.
- Assisting in utilizing efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve the quality of processes, products and services.
- Assisting in and ensuring that team deliverables are consistently of high-performing quality.
- Solid experience of the skills listed below is required:
- (Actual skills will be defined on a ‘per position’ basis based on actual requirments.
- The list below is just an example): Informatica /datastage/OBIEE/ Cognos/ETL
Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- 5+ years relevant working experience.
- Advanced capability in written and verbal Japanese or English.
- Experience in leading a team or group is preferred. The desired candidate will have experience leading team or group of 4+ members
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value.
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic team leading, coaching/supervising and performance management skills.